http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My NFL Results After Week 12

This week in the NFL has been very exciting and overwhelming and my results are 10-6. I know I could have done better, but anything can happen when it comes to the NFL. The team that shock me the most was the Titans with the poise and determination of Vince Young leading the Titans to a 99-yard drive and winning the game putting the Titans right back in the playoff race with 5 games in a row since he step on the field. I must say the upset game of the week was the Steelers losing to the Ravens. The Steelers are not looking like the Super Bowl champs like last year and many people say they lost because Big Ben did not play, but we will see what happens when he returns into the line-up. Last but not least the game of the week was the Saints beating the Patriots like varsity against junior varsity. Drew Brees threw for 5 touchdowns and he has so many weapons to throw to it was ridiculous. Bill Belichek look like he did not know what to do to stop the Saints explosive offense. The Saints prove that they are a force to be reckon with and everybody was making statements that they did not play a worthy team yet and the Patriots will destroy them. I must say that numbers do not lie and they are 11-0 and looking to continue to put up strong numbers. Well ladies and gents I will post up my predictions for NFL Week 13 so continue to follow me. Sports King signing off

2 comments:

  1. I dont know too much about Football but I will give my oppinion.. Great report!!! Yes, the Titans as stepped up a notch since Vince Young has started! If he continues they will definatley make themself a playoff contender. As for the Steelers, what can I say? They need their star QB if they intend to make an attempt to see the Superbowl this year!!! For the Saints, its just a fact that they are the best team out there other than the Colts. No one will probably give them a fight until we see them and the Colts in the SuperBowl. That's if that is possible considering conference..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So will the Saints be in the sunshine of Miami in a few weeks for the SuperBowl?

    ReplyDelete