http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

My NFL Week 13 Predictions

Good day Ladies and Gents I am here to present my NFL week 13 predictions. Tonight is a tough match up between New York Jets at Buffalo Bills ( I am picking Buffalo because they look pretty sharp last week against my home team and the offensive chemistry is looking great as well) This Sunday is some tough match-ups and I had to really think some of my predictions out, but nevertheless I feel great about my predictions and with that said the 1pm game consists of Philadelphia at Atlanta ( I am picking the Eagles because Atlanta does not look like the same team that was dominate like they were last year) Saint Louis at Chicago ( I pick Chicago because Saint Louis is looking like the Lions and Raiders and it's an unfortunate situation) Detroit at Cincinnati ( I am picking the Bengals because the Lions whole organization is pitiful) Tennessee at Indianapolis ( Tough choice and I know Vince Young is bringing the Titans back, but he is going against Peyton and I have to pick the Colts in a close win) Houston at Jacksonville ( I am picking the Jaguars because Maurice Jones-Drew and the rest of the offense is looking superb) Denver at Kansas City ( I am picking the Broncos because their offense/defense are better than the Chiefs) New England at Miami ( I am sticking with my Dolphins and I strongly believe that they can protect their home) Oakland at Pittsburgh ( No brainer-Pittsburgh I don't even have to elaborate why I think they will win) New Orleans at Washington ( I am picking the Saints because since the season has started no defense has stop them since) San Diego at Cleveland ( I am picking the Chargers because the Browns are in the same category as the Raiders, Lions and Chiefs) Dallas at New York Giants ( Tough pick but I am going with the Cowboys because Romo and Austin have develop a great tag team duo) San Francisco at Seattle ( I am picking the 49ers in a close game) Minnesota at Arizona ( I am picking the Vikings because Brett Favre is making the offense look spectacular) Monday Night Game consists of Baltimore at Green Bay ( I am picking the Ravens solely because of their defense) Well Ladies and Gents continue you to follow me as I continue to make my predictions. I will post my results and see if I can beat my last week results. "Sports King" signing off

1 comment:

  1. Eric yea i just read your predictions, as you know Jets beat Buffalo, Bills should have lost to Miami ( but coaching killed it for FINS)!! Miami could surprise the Pats this week, its going to take a flawless game on both ends for them to get the win. Indy vs Titans, wow Titans along with Chris Johnson might keep their winning streak going in addition end Indy's perfect run...Dallas vs NY Giants, always a good game iam picking Giants in this one. Ravens iam not sure ( Ed Reed is hurt) close one toss up..Pitts better beat Oakland...New Orleans big time vs Redskins...Jags i agree over Houston...Chicago over St Louis r they even trying to play?LOL, Lions SIGH!!!SIGH!! Bengals easy win..Minnesota vs Arizona ( Vikings pull it off at the end Peterson, Favre, n Allen on Defense). San Diego i agree. Hope you did good in your radio show.

    ReplyDelete