http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My NFL Results After Week 13

Good day Ladies and Gentlemen I come to you with my NFL results after week 13. My results are 11-5 which is better than last week and I must give myself a pat on the back. It was a couple of games that shock me and made me question my predictions. Oakland defeating Pittsburgh at their home had to be the upset of the week because who would have thought that the defending champs would lose to a team with a horrible offense, but I guess with JaMarcus Russell sitting out and having Bruce Gradkowski stepping in made a major difference. I was somewhat shock with Arizona defeating Minnesota because of the numbers Brett Favre and the rest of the offense has been consistenly putting up, but Arizona look stellar on Sunday. The rest of my losses consists of Seattle defeating the 49ers, Green Bay defeating the Ravens on Monday night and I don't know where the Ravens defense was at on Monday, Giants defeating the Cowboys, and the Jets defeating the Bills. Well my stats does not look as bad as other predictions such as some analysts on the NFL sports network or Sports Broadcasters on ESPN so I can compete with the top competitors and eliminate all competition which would leave me as "The Sports King" that I am. Well I will put my NFL Week 14 predictions. Continue to follow me as I will keep you updated. Sports King

1 comment: