http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

My NFL Predictions for NFL Week 15

Good day Ladies and Gentlemen. I know usually when I upload my predictions on my site, I usually have the NFL logo with all the teams on it, but this picture is for Chris Henry family and friends and he past due to a senseless act of domestic violence. Chris Henry was 26 years old and will always be remembered as a Father, Teammate and talented athlete.
In this week of Football we start with Thursday game which consists of
Indianapolis at Jacksonville ( I pick the Colts in a tough match-up)
Saturday 8:20pm game
Dallas at New Orleans ( I pick the Saints for perfection)
Sunday 1pm games
Chicago at Baltimore ( I pick the Ravens)
New England at Buffalo ( I pick the Patriots because their offense will dominate)
Arizona at Detroit ( I pick the Cardinals because they lost last week and looking for a strong comeback)
Houston at Saint Louis ( I pick the Texans because of their strong offense with Andre Johnson/Matt Schaub)
Miami at Tennessee ( I am sticking with my Dolphins because they are looking strong defensively)
Cleveland at Kansas City ( I am picking the Chiefs in a toss-up)
Atlanta at New York Jets ( I am picking the Falcons)
San Francisco at Philadelphia ( I am picking the Eagles because McNabb/Vick is a strong duo)
Oakland at Denver ( I am picking the Broncos because Brandon Marshall is destroying corner backs)
Cincinnati at San Diego ( I am picking the Bengals because Ochocinco wants to win for Chris Henry R.I.P)
Green Bay at Pittsburgh ( I am picking the Packers because the Steelers really needs Troy)
Tampa Bay at Seattle ( I am picking the Bucs)
Sunday Night Game
Minnesota at Carolina ( I am picking Favre and the Vikings)
Monday Night Game
New York Giants at Washington ( I am picking the Giants in a close game)
Well continue to follow me and also my radio blog
"Failure is not an option.....It's a learned mistake"
Sports King

No comments:

Post a Comment