http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My NFL Predictions For Week 17

Good day ladies and gentlemen I come to you with my predictions for the last week in the NFL 17 and this season has been a roller coaster because every week was a surprise for me and some weeks my predictions were bad, but overall I only had one bad week which was week 15 which is good throughout 16 weeks and that makes me the king.With that being we have 1pm gams on Sunday which consists of
Indianapolis at Buffalo ( I pick the Colts because I believe even the 2nd team can beat the Bills starters)
New Orleans at Carolina ( I pick the Saints because they are upset with losing twice in a row)
Jacksonville at Cleveland ( I pick the Jaguars because Cleveland has struggle the whole season)
New England at Houston ( I am picking the Patriots because Brady/Moss/Welker is a triple threat)
New York Giants at Minnesota ( I pick the Vikings because the Giants have upset me with their performance last week against Carolina)
San Francisco at Saint Louis ( I pick the 49ers in a close win)
Atlanta at Tampa Bay ( I pick the Falcons because the Bucs is another team struggling)
Pittsburgh at Miami ( Everybody knows I love my Dolphins, but I am picking the Steelers because they want to go to the playoffs more than the Dolphins to me especially after last week performance against the Texans)
Chicago at Detroit ( I am picking the Bears in a easy win against a team who struggle all year long)
The 4pm games consists of
Philadelphia at Dallas ( This may be the game of the week but I am picking the Eagles because of their overall offense/defense)
Kansas City at Denver ( I am picking the Broncos in a easy win against the Cheifs)
Baltimore at Oakland ( I am picking the Ravens even though they let me down last week I know they can beat the Raiders easily)
Tennessee at Seattle ( I am picking the Titans because they are upset with last week loss)
Washington at San Diego ( I am picking the Chargers because they are dominating and destroying teams)
Green Bay at Arizona ( I am picking the Cardinals as always because of the triple threat offense)
Cincinnati at New York Jets ( I am picking the Bengals because of Chad Ochocinco and he is already hype about what he is going to do to Darrelle Revis and I can't wait to see that match-up)
This season has been great and as we head to the playoffs I will post my predictions and speak about all the exciting games and results on my blog, radio blog and twitter. So continue to follow me on the following sites
"Failure is not an option, but a learned lesson so we won't make the same mistakes"
Sports King

1 comment:

  1. Eric!! wats up bro! I gotta tell you this week must be one of the most unpredictable weeks ever.. a lot of your picks could be wrong because most of those teams are playing their 2nd teams and basically laying down, example Bengals vs Jets ( is at New Jersey) and the Bengals already are supposedly not going to play their starts same with N.E, Indy. Baltimore i think upset of the WEEK ( RAIDERS)! have suprised a lot of teams this year and Ravens losing their luster! You are right however on the Titans, Dolphins ( shame!), San Diego hottest team righ now.

    ReplyDelete