http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

My NFL Predictions For Week 14

Good day ladies and gentlemen. Weeks are going by really fast and the playoffs are around the corner and some teams are in already while other teams are fighting to get in. This week I believe my predictions will top last week record of 11-5. We start with tonight's game between
Pittsburgh at Cleveland (I am going to pick the Steelers because they have no choice but to win after losing to the Raiders last week)
Sunday 1 pm game kicks off with
New Orleans at Atlanta ( I am picking the Saints because as I mention before and even on my blog radio the Saints offense are destroying all defenses)
Detroit at Baltimore ( I am picking the Ravens because even though they lost to the Packers I don't think the Lions will beat them at home)
Green Bay at Chicago ( I am picking the Packers because they have been consistent so far this season)
Seattle at Houston ( I am picking the Texans because the Seahawks chemistry has not formulated this year so far)
Denver at Indianapolis ( I am picking the Colts because Peyton is doing so much with so little)
Carolina at New England ( I can't see the Patriots losing 3 in a row so I am picking the Patriots)
Miami at Jacksonville ( Call me bias if you want but I am sticking with the Dolphins)
Cincinnati at Minnesota ( Tough pick but I am picking the Bengals in a close win)
Buffalo at Kansas City ( I am picking the Cheifs because the Bills are struggling on both sides offensively/defensively)
New York Jets at Tampa Bay ( I am picking the Bucs because they are playing at home)
After the 1pm games, the 4:00pm and 8:00pm game consists of
Saint Louis at Tennessee ( I am picking the Titans because they want to bounce back after last week lost against the Colts)
Washington at Oakland ( I am picking the Raiders which is a shocker, but Bruce Gradkowski is making a difference in the Raiders line-up)
San Diego at Dallas ( I am picking the Chargers because they have been on looking superb)
Philadelphia at New York Giants ( I am picking the Eagles because they have not look bad on the road)
Monday Night Game consists of
Arizona at San Francisco ( I am picking the Cardinals because he 49ers are not looking great at all)
Well that is all folks continue to follow my blog and radio blog every Saturday from 11am-11:15am http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2009/12/05/the-sports-analysis-show
Sports King

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information specially the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

    My web blog :: レイバン

    ReplyDelete