http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My NFL Predictions For NFL Week 12

The king is signing in with my predictions for NFL week number 12. This week is going to be interesting and tasteful as I start with my Thanksgiving game which consists of Green Bay at Detroit ( I pick Green Bay because Detroit got a lucky win last week) Oakland at Dallas ( I pick the Cowboys because Oakland would not be able to stop Dallas offense) New York Giants at Denver ( I pick the Giants because Denver has lost 4 in a row) Sunday's game at 1pm consists of Tampa Bay at Atlanta ( I pick Atlanta because Matt Ryan is upset with last week lost and his overall performance) Miami at Buffalo ( I pick my home team Dolphins because Ricky Williams is still running and scoring touchdowns without Ronnie Brown) Washington at Philadelphia ( I pick the Eagles because the Redskins chemistry is not where it should be) Seattle at Saint Louis ( This is going to be a low scoring game, but I pick the Seahawks) Carolina at New York Jets ( I pick the Panthers because the Jets are on a losing streak) Cleveland at Cincinnati ( I pick the Bengals because they want revenge from last week) Indianapolis at Houston ( I pick the Colts........can you say "11 in a row") After the 1pm games then you have the 4pm games which consists of Kansas City at San Diego ( I pick the Chargers because their offense is very explosive) Jacksonville at San Francisco ( I pick the Jaguars because the 49ers seems very lackadaisical in their offense) Chicago at Minnesota ( I pick the Vikings because it seems like they cannot be stop and have been on a winning streak) Arizona at Tennessee ( I pick the Cardinals because the trio in Warner, Fitzgerald and Boldin has been outstanding) Pittsburgh at Baltimore ( I pick the Steelers because Big Ben is looking to overcome the concussion and get the Steelers a win) Monday Night Game consists of the game of the week which is New England at New Orleans ( I pick the Saints because they have been protecting their home and looking to remain undefeated) Well continue to follow me and like every week I will post my results and we will see how I stand "Sports King"

2 comments:

  1. Eric!! dude, hope you had a great holiday!!! yea bro, umm Detriot only plays on thanksgiving day bcz tradition, they lose all the time, Green Bay Breezed by them...Dallas no brainer over Oaks!! Jets keep crying!! Saints vs NE iam going for NE i think Brady outduels Brees in shootout...Denver wins because Giants have lost their indentity. Miami Dolphins BIG TIME ( RICKY ALWYS HAS A GREAT GAME vs Buffalo)Miami wins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. King,

    Your Fins died. How do they recover?

    ReplyDelete