http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Results After NFL Week 14

Well Ladies and Gents I announce after NFL week 14 my record is 10-6 which is not as impressive as last week. I got 60 percent of my picks correct, but being the king that I am that is not my best. The upset of the week for me was the Steelers losing to the Browns last Thursday. The Steelers have lost to the 3 worst teams so far in the NFL and they are not looking to even make the playoffs this year. Another upset for me was the Cardinals losing to the 49ers on Monday night. It seems like they can beat teams with good records, but teams that seems like a easy game they either struggle or lose. As you notice both teams I am speaking about went to the Super Bowl last year and this year they are not looking as strong. As we head into NFL week 15 the tough is getting tougher and the predictions are getting harder. Week 15 will determine where teams stand and which teams will make the wild card, but ultimately if my choices are better than last week. I will post my predictions on Thursday and you can also follow me on my radio blog and we will see how I stand come next week. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2009/12/05/the-sports-analysis-show Sports King "Failure is not an option, but a lesson learned so we won't make the same mistakes"

No comments:

Post a Comment