http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Thursday, December 24, 2009

My NFL Predictions For Week 16

Good day ladies and gentlemen it's a day before Christmas and I want to wish everybody who follows me a great holiday season. As we approach NFL week 16 I assure you that my predictions will be better than last week.
Friday's game at 7:30pm
San Diego at Tennessee ( I am going with the Chargers because they are on a winning streak)
Sunday's Game at 1pm
Buffalo at Atlanta ( I am going to pick the Falcons because the Bills are not looking sharp)
Kansas City at Cincinnati (Even though the Bengals lost last week I am going to stick with the Bengals on this week match-up)
Oakland at Cleveland ( I am going to pick the Browns because their offense is looking productive)
Seattle at Green Bay ( I am picking the Packers because they are good at protecting their home)
Houston at Miami ( I am going to pick the Dolphins even though we lost a tough game last week against the Titans I strongly believe we will bounce back)
Baltimore at Pittsburgh ( I am going to pick the Ravens because the Steelers are just not looking like the same team as they were last year)
Carolina at New York Giants ( I am going to pick the Giants because they are looking good offensively)
Jacksonville at New England ( I am going to pick the Patriots because they destroy teams at their home)
Tampa Bay at New Orleans ( I am going to pick the Saints because they want to recover after losing their first game against the Cowboys)
Sunday's 4pm games
Saint Louis at Arizona ( I am going to pick the Cardinals because of their offense)
Detroit at San Francisco ( I am picking the 49ers because the Lions are struggling as usual)
Denver at Philadelphia ( I am picking the Eagles because their offense is dominating)
New York Jets at Indianapolis ( I am picking the Colts in pursuit of perfection)
Dallas at Washington ( I am picking the Cowboys because of Tony Romo/Miles Austin)
Monday's Night Game at 8:30
Minnesota at Chicago ( I am picking the Vikings because they are upset with last week lost)
I will display my results next week with a great outcome and you can also follow me on these sites:
"Failure is not an option, but a learned lesson so we won't make the same mistakes"

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I can follow a good game. However, I don't know much about who the players are in football. Nevertheless, I must say, your blog is certainly making me curious to learn more about them. I've been googling these names, etc. all morning.
    Also,i am willing to share you with nice sites i find. NFL Draft
    Merry Christmas!And have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you can continue to follow me Leslie and I will answer any questions, comments or concerns you may have

    ReplyDelete