http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Predictions On NFL Week 9

Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls children of all ages. I come to you with another great week of predictions for week number 9. As usual you have your 1pm games which consists of Washington at Atlanta ( I pick Atlanta because Washington offense if falling apart every week) Arizona at Chicago ( I pick Arizona because after losing last week I believe they want to win) Baltimore at Cincinnati ( I pick Baltimore because the Ravens defense is looking superb) Houston at Indianapolis ( I pick Indianapolis because like I always say Peyton Manning is making defenses second guess there individual talents) Kansas City at Jacksonville ( I pick Jacksonville because I think Maurice Jones-Drew is going to run for about 150-200 yards) Miami at New England (I love my Dolphins, but I have to pick the Patriots because it may snow and I don't think we can compete in that type of weather) Green Bay at Tampa Bay (I have to pick Green Bay because they are upset with losing to the Vikings last week at home) After the 1pm games then you gave the 4:00pm games which consists of Carolina at New Orleans (Easy pick-New Orleans because the whole offense is putting up great number and they want to remain unbeaten) Detroit at Seattle ( I have to pick Seattle because the Lions are looking horrible so far) San Diego at New York Giants ( I have to pick San Diego because I pick the Giants for past 3 weeks and they lost every game) Tennessee at San Francisco (I have to pick San Francisco because the 49ers offense is looking better every week) After the 4:00pm games you have your Sunday night game which consists of Dallas at Philadelphia ( This is a tough choice but I am picking the Eagles because McNabb had a great game last week and I strongly believe they are on a winning streak) After those incredible match-ups then you have your Monday night game which consists of Pittsburgh at Denver (Hard choice but I am picking Pittsburgh because defense wins games and I think they will prevail) Well ladies and gents that concludes my predictions continue to follow me and I will post my results Sports king signing off

2 comments:

  1. Though you love your Dolphins you have limited confidence in them. Why so ...King?

    ReplyDelete
  2. because he knows when the pressures on, the dolphins are fish outta water

    ReplyDelete