http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My NFL Week 10 Results

After another hard fought week in the NFL my record is 10-5. I must say some teams disappointed me such as the Broncos losing to the Redskins. I guess they always start out good but finish up bad so I guess it's not looking to good for them. Also the Steelers losing to the Bengals which could have went either way but the Bengals are looking sharp with a record of 7-2. I believe as the week continue to go on the picks get harder but my record so far since I started has not been that bad. This week in the NFL my predictions will be tough but I believe I will do better than the past 2 weeks. Continue to follow me.

1 comment:

  1. Eric. i wasn't disappointed with the Broncos because as i mentioned to Lorenzo i never had confident in their QB Orton or their running game. Pitts was a major disappoitment, but Green Bay was right on the money, Indy was an A+

    ReplyDelete