http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Results after NFL Week 9

This was the worse outcome I had so far since my predictions started. This week my outcome was 9-4 which is not that bad, but being the king that I am I always strive for perfection. I must admit I was shocked by some games such as Tampa Bay beating Green Bay which was a total upset. Also the Bengals beating the Ravens especially with the Ravens defense. I also predicted that San Francisco would beat the Titans which Vince Young proved me wrong because ever since he came in the line-up the Titans has been winning games. My final prediction which I failed was the Eagles losing to the Cowboys which was a close game. With that being said I have to go back into my huddle and make adjustments for next week and I think I will prevail. Continue to follow the "Sports King" as the weeks go on.

1 comment: