http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Results After Week 11

The reason why I call myself the king of sports is because I always prevail. This week ladies and gentlemen I did much better than the previous 2 weeks with a result of 13-3. I have to applaud myself because this week was pretty difficult but you can't let nobody see you sweat. The 3 losses came from teams that should have won, but I guess anything can happen on any Sunday. The Oakland Raiders beat Cincinnati Bengals 20-17 even people who does not even watch sports was shock by this outcome. Also, the Kansas City Chiefs defeating the Steelers (Super Bowl Champs) I would have been bankrupt this week by this upset. The 3rd loss came from the Detroit Lions defeating the Cleveland Browns 38-37 which was bad play calling but I was impress by QB Matt Stafford and his perseverance. Well record this in the books and continue to follow me as I put up my results for week 12 tomorrow and it's going to be a challenge, but I can handle it. Sports king signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment