http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Predictions Of NFL Week 10

As the NFL weeks continue to go on my predictions really is tough, but I am able to come on top this week. I had to put my predictions up early this week because we have a game that airs tonight between the Chicago Bears/San Francisco 49ers so I will start my prediction with choosing the 49ers because the offense looks promising and I think they will defeat the bears at home. Now you have your Sunday's game at 1pm which consists of
Atlanta at Carolina (I pick Atlanta because the offense will destroy the Panthers defense)
Tampa Bay at Miami ( I pick Miami because the Wildcat offense will run all over the Bucs)
Detroit at Minnesota ( Easy pick-Vikings because Detroit season is on a losing streak)
Jacksonville at New York Jets ( I pick the Jets because they just came off a bye week and should be well rested to beat the Jaguars)
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh (Hard choice but I will pick the Steelers because defense wins games and with Troy Polamalu they can't lose)
New Orleans at Saint Louis ( I pick the Saints as they continue to go undefeated this week)
Buffalo at Tennessee ( I pick the Titans because Vince Young is 2-0 since he came in the line-up)
Denver at Washington ( I pick the Broncos because they are upset with last week lost)
After the 1pm games then you have your 4pm games which consists of
Kansas City at Oakland ( I pick Kansas City because the Raiders are not impressive at all even after a bye week they will still lose)
Seattle at Arizona ( I pick the Cardinals because Larry and Kurt are taking no prisoners)
Dallas at Green Bay ( I pick the Cowboys because Tony and Miles Austin are looking great as a duo)
Philadelphia at San Diego ( I pick the Chargers because of their explosive offense)
New England at Indianapolis ( I have to say this is the game of the week but I pick the Colts because Peyton Manning is not scared of no defense and I think they will remain undefeated)
The Monday Night game consist of
Baltimore at Cleveland ( I pick the Ravens because Ed Reed and Ray Lewis are upset with losing and having other offensive teams run circles around them)
Well continue to follow me and I hope my results are better than last week
Sports King signing off

3 comments:

  1. Damn except for 2 games I agree with all the games. I got Jags over Jets and carolina over Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric, great picks expect Jets iam taking Jags, Chicago already lost, Jay Cutler 5 INT's...I believe GreenBay can give the Cowboys a run, Packer's CB's Woodson & Harris great cornerback's. Oakland u said it! Miami over Bucs, Buffalo such a disappoitment, Bengals vs Steelers great game.( Pitts wins by TD!) Indy over Pats, they own their numbers..however as long as Brady & Moss play for Pats u never know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wildcat did not run all over but it did make them think

    ReplyDelete