http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Prediction On NFL Week 11

In another week of entertaining football I come to you with my predictions on NFL week 11. We start with a good match up tonight between Miami Dolphins at Carolina Panthers ( I am picking the Dolphins because I have faith in the wildcat). Then as usual you have your 1pm games on Sunday which consists of Indianapolis at Baltimore ( I am picking the Colts because after seeing what Peyton did last week to the Patriots was unbelievable) Cleveland at Detroit ( This is a low scoring game but I am going to pick the Browns. Washington at Dallas ( I am picking the Cowboys because I know they are upset with last week loss) San Francisco at Green Bay ( I am picking the Packers because they are at home) Buffalo at Jacksonville ( I am picking the Jaguars because Buffalo chemistry is not quite where it needs to be yet) Pittsburgh at Kansas City ( I am picking the Steelers because they lost last week and I don't see it happening twice in a row) Seattle at Minnesota ( I am picking the Vikings because they are looking sharp with only 1 loss) Atlanta at New York Giants ( I am picking the Giants because they came off a bye week and I know they want to snap their losing streak) New Orleans at Tampa Bay ( I am picking the Saints because they are on a winning streak) Then you have your 4pm games which consists of Arizona at Saint Louis ( I pick the Cardinals because of their explosive offense) San Diego at Denver ( I pick the Chargers because Denver is on a losing streak) New York Jets at New England ( I have to pick the Patriots because they are extremely upset with last week loss and they may run up the score) Cincinnati at Oakland ( I pick the Bengals with a easy win even with JaMarcus being benched) Philadelphia at Chicago ( I pick the Eagles because McNabb and the rest of the offense will do better than last week) Monday Night Game consists of Tennessee at Houston ( I pick the Titans because Vince Young is undefeated since he join the line-up) Continue to follow the "King of sports" and we will see how I prevail.

2 comments:

  1. Eric: wats up bro, yea iam going to brutally Honest no one forsaw Cincy losing to Oakland!! Of'course to make things even more funnier, Steelers get beat by the Chiefs!?!!?!! LOL

    ReplyDelete