http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Predictions On NFL Week 8

Another great week of Football and I come to you with my predictions for this week in the NFL. I must say that this is a tough week, but as a king of sports I think I would have a good turnout like last week. First, I will start with the 1pm games which consists of
Denver Broncos at Baltimore Ravens (I pick Baltimore because they are real rested from a bye week and are ready to play)
Houston Texans at Buffalo Bills (I have to go with Buffalo because they are at home and looking to continue winning)
Cleveland Browns at Chicago Bears (Chicago Bears because Cleveland offense is looking horrible and the passing percentage is the lowest in the NFL)
Seattle Seahawks at Dallas Cowboys (Dallas because Tony Romo and Miles Austin is destroying defenses)
Miami Dolphins at New York Jets ( I know I did not pick my home team last week, but I am picking them this week because we beat the Jets earlier this year at our home and we will beat them at there home)
San Francisco 49ers at Indianapolis Colts (No brainer I have to pick the Colts like I said last week Peyton Manning is making defenses look lost)
New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles (I have to pick the Giants even though they let me down last week I know Eli is upset and does not want to lose 3 games in a row)
Saint Louis Rams at Detroit Lions (This will be the game that most will not watch, but I will pick the Rams because the Lions are not looking any better than last year except they finally got a win)
After the 1pm games you have the 4:00pm games which consists of
Oakland Raiders at San Diego Chargers (I pick the Charges because just like I said last week JaMarcus Russell should not be the starter for the Raiders)
Jacksonville Jaguars at Tennessee Titans (Even though the Titans have not won a game yet I will pick them because Vince Young is starting and I think that would help)
Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers (This is the game of the week and a hard choice, but I think the Vikings will pull a big upset at Green Bay)
Carolina Panthers at Arizona Cardinals (I will pick Arizona because Kurt, Larry and Anquan is a dynamic 3)
The Monday Night Game is Atlanta at New Orleans Saints ( I will pick the Saints because Drew Brees is destroying every defense that comes across his path)
Continue to follow the sports king and see how my predictions turns out.

2 comments:

  1. Eric, good job, yea i agree althought it won't be easy but the Dolphins will seek out a win...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check with the King on Monday!

    ReplyDelete