http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My NFL Results After Week 7

After week 7 in the NFL my predictions were 10-3. The teams I got wrong were the Giants, 49ers and Falcons. I think after week 7 I can compete with the big dogs because my I got more than half of my predictions correct. In this upcoming week in the NFL we have some tough match-ups and I will post my predictions later on this week so continue to follow me and see why I am the sports king.

2 comments:

  1. Should the King be at 100% of is 75%. What happened to UM and your Fins. The King may need to adjust his favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric, yea thats true, iam taking ATL shocking NO who is due a loss...and Upset in the making Dolphins over NY JETS this Sunday!!! Are you surprised with the Cavs start 0-2?? Heat look to get second win tonight vs Indiana, J Oneal faces to first team he played for...

    ReplyDelete