http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Predictions On NFL Week 7

In another week of Football, I decided to place my own personal opinion of the outcome of all the games to see if I rank with the big dogs. First, we have 6 games that come on at 1:00pm which consists of Green Bay at Cleveland- I am picking Green Bay (Aaron Rogers is doing great) San Francisco at Houston- San Francisco (Frank Gore is back) San Diego at Kansas City- Got to go with the Chargers (They are upset with losing Monday) Indianapolis at St.Louis- Indianapolis (Two words "Peyton Manning") New England at Tampa Bay- New England (Tom Brady may break another record on Sunday) Minnesota at Pittsburgh- Pittsburgh (Super Bowl champs will pull a close win) Now we also have some late afternoon/evening and Monday Night Football games which consists of Buffalo at Carolina- Buffalo (T.O wants to win and prove to Jerry Jones he made a mistake) New York Jets at Oakland- NYJ (As long as Jamarcus is playing the opposite team wins) Chicago at Cincinnati- Cincinnati (Chad Ochocinco among the rest will dominate) Atlanta at Dallas- Atlanta (Matt Ryan is destroying defenses) New Orleans at Miami- NO (I love my dolphins but Drew Brees is the top QB in the league) Arizona at New York Giants- NYG (Eli is upset with the embarrassment from last week) Philadelphia at Washington- Philadelphia (I think this will be a low scoring game but Phi wins) We will see my results on Monday I am the sports king and I am signing off

3 comments:

  1. Eric, i have to agree on every prediction expect with the Dolphins, i think the Dolphins can pull it off especially if it starts raining where Drew Brees wont be as effective, but if the Dolphins can do the same thing they id to the Jets, Colts, BiLLS defense to Saints Defense..Drew Brees will have no affect on the sidelines watching the game and Drew Brees is no Peyton Manning..my Prediction its close one Dolphins 24 Saints 21...Home team pulls it off

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW Eric youre right about the Raiders..as long as J.Marcus is at QB they have a 99% chance of losing everyweek...Oh Two words" Peyton Manning " too funny bro!! Yea umm TO is going out to prove something watch for a second half of season comeback

    ReplyDelete
  3. You tend to be safe with your picks. I see you tend not to be a risk taker. Take a risk and walk away from the known.

    ReplyDelete