http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Results After NFL Week 2

   After week NFL week #2 I am disappointed with my results. 8-8 is my final results and I was surprise by some teams who lost. The most upsetting lost to me was the Cowboys losing to the Bears. After all this talk about this team going to the Super Bowl they are currently 0-2. After looking at their schedule they have some more difficult teams coming up. Another shocker was the Texans beating the Redskins in OT. Graham Cano had the game won in OT by kicking a 52-yard field goal that would have given the Redskins the win, but the Texans called a timeout at the last second. When he attempt to duplicate the process,Gano pushed the second attempt wide right. Neil Rackers came in and hit the winning field goal for the Texans leading them to a 2-0 season. The other losses that I was wrongfully choosing was the Bengals, Patriots, Vikings,Titans, Seahawks and Rams. I definitely have to step my game up and I guaranteed next week my predictions will speak for itself. Enough of this writing I have to analyze week 3 and my predictions. I will post my predictions tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment