http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

My NFL Predictions For Week 3

Ladies and gents it's week number 3 and I feel great about my picks. I know I usually post my results earlier, but I had to sit back and analyze my choices. Well let us kick it off.

Sunday 1pm games:

Tennessee at New York Giants: I predict the Giants to protect their home with a win.

Cincinnati at Carolina: I predict the Bengals to win on the road. They had an impressive win last week.

Pittsburgh at Tampa Bay: I predict the Bucs to protect their home at home.

Buffalo at New England: I predict the Patriots to win at home. They are upset after last week lost against the Jets.

Cleveland at Baltimore: I predict the Ravens to win easily at home.

San Francisco at Kansas City:  I predict the Chiefs to win at home. 49ers chemistry has not formulated yet.

Dallas at Houston: I predict the Texans to win at home and going 3-0 and the Cowboys going 0-3. Wade Phillips might get fired.

Detroit  at Minnesota :I predict the Vikings to win at home. The Lions are not a good road team.

Atlanta at New Orleans: I predict the Saints to win at home. WHO DAT NATION!!!!!

Sunday 4pm games:

Washington at Saint Louis:  I predict the Redskins to win on the road.

Philadelphia at Jacksonville: I predict the Eagles to win on the road. Vick is looking very impressive.

Indianapolis at Denver: I predict the Colts will win easily on the road.

Oakland at Arizona: I predict the Cardinals to win at home. If Campbell starts today I truly believe they will lose.

San Diego at Seattle: I predict the Chargers to win at home.

Sunday 8pm game:

New York Jets at Miami: I predict the Dolphins will prevail at home. 3-0.

Monday Night Football Game:

Green Bay at Chicago:  I predict the Packers to win on the road. Aaron Rodgers is carrying the team on his back and their defense is looking impressive.

Well I feel great about choices and I will post my results on Tuesday

Sports King

"Failure is not an option but a learned lesson so we won't make the same mistakes in the future"







No comments:

Post a Comment