http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Predictions For NFL Week #2

Ladies and gents it's time for my predictions for week number 2. We have some tough match-ups this week and I usually post my predictions on Tuesdays, but I had to sit back and analyze some teams before I updated my blog. Well here goes nothing.
Let's kick it off with the 1pm games:

Baltimore @ Cincinnati- I predict this will be a close match-up but I predict the Ravens will win because of their defense.
Chicago @ Dallas- I predict the Cowboys will protect their home and win easily.
Philadelphia @ Detroit- With Michael Vick starting I predict the Eagles will run the Lions out their stadium.
Arizona @ Atlanta- I predict the Falcons will protect their home and win. The offense of the Cardinals seems to be struggling.
Kansas City @ Cleveland- I predict the Chiefs will win on the road. This teams is going to stand out this year.
Buffalo @ Green Bay- I predict the Packers will win. Their offense and defense is definitely on one cord.
Pittsburgh @ Tennessee- I predict the Titans will prevail over the Steelers.
Tampa Bay @ Carolina- I predict the Bucs will win on the road over the Panthers.
Miami @ Minnesota- I love my Dolphins but I predict the Vikings to win. I believe the crowd will impact the Dolphins ability to win on the road.

4pm games on Sunday:

Saint Louis @ Oakland- I predict the Rams to win. Even with Oakland picking up Campbell. I still am not convince that the Raiders are ready for the playoffs.
Seattle @ Denver- I believe that the Seahawks will win on the road.
Houston @ Washington- I predict that the Redskins will protect their home.
New England @ New York Jets- This is the game to watch because it's going to be a match-up between Revis/Moss and I predict the Patriots will win.
Jacksonville @ San Diego- I predict the Chargers will win at home.

Sunday 8pm game:

New York Giants @ Indianapolis- I predict the Colts will win at home but it will be exciting to see the Manning brothers match-up again.

Monday Night Game:

New Orleans @ San Francisco- I predict the Saints will march right over the 49ers.

Well ladies and gents I will post my results Tuesday 9/21/10 and let's see if my results are better than last week.


"Failure is not an option but a learned lesson so we won't make the same mistakes in the future"

Sports King





No comments:

Post a Comment