http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Results After NFL Week 1

    Well after week 1 of the NFL season my record stands as 12-4 and I am pumped up. I always strive for perfection but I'm not disappointed with my outcome. The teams that let me down was the 49ers, Colts, Chargers and Bengals. The most shocking of them all is the Colts simply because of Peyton Manning and it shows that any given Sunday anything can happen. Peyton had a great performance but it's not about individual accolades, at the end of the day they still did not get over the hump. The Texans performance was impressive and I believe they will have a good season. Well ladies and gents I will post my prediction for NFL week 2 on Thursday 9/16/10.

Sports King

"Failure is not an option but a learned lesson so we won't make the same mistakes in the future"

No comments:

Post a Comment