http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's Down To The Final Four


 Well ladies and gents we started with more than a dozen teams in college basketball, and now we are down to the final four. The final four includes, Duke, West Virginia, Butler and Michigan State. I think the team that made a significant impact and was the team that most did not believe in was Butler. I can honestly say that I did not think they would have made it this far. The first game is #5 MSU Vs #5 BUT on 4/3/10 at 6:07pm and I predict Michigan will win by a close call. Right after the Michigan State/Butler game then you have #1 Duke vs #2 WVU and I predict Duke will win and ultimately win the whole tournament because they are well-rounded and coach, Mike Krzyzewski runs a phenomenal program. Tune in April 3rd to see if my predictions are accurate.


Sports King

"Failure is not an option, but a learned lesson so we won't make the same mistakes in the future"

No comments:

Post a Comment