http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tiger Returns

Well ladies and gentlemen Tiger is back and is he is ready to play in the Masters which will probably be the biggest event in golf history. Some bloggers and spectators stated that his return to golf is too early and the reason he apologize in the first place was to return in time for the Masters. In my opinion I think it's ridiculous that we are still analyzing his relationship and not allowing him to play his game, which by the way when is on the golf course he usually takes out all competition. We all know that he is a role model and he made a huge mistake, but those bloggers, spectators, analysts, sports writers and commentators who believe he does not deserve a second chance I have a question for each of you. If the shoe was on the other foot would you want a second chance? I already know the answer, now with that being said when the Masters air in April let us see history happen. I will definitely have my popcorn out. Continue to follow my blog.


Sports King

"In order to succeed in life, you have to be willing to sacrifice"

No comments:

Post a Comment