http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Who Deserve MVP In The NBA

   Well I spoke about this on my radio show last week for those of you who follow me every Saturday from 11am-11:15am and I spoke on who deserves MVP. In my opinion it's a major toss up between LeBron James, Kevin Durant and Kobe Bryant. Some may even say Carmello Anthony. When you analyze the player I have listed they are all averaging over 25 points a game, but what does MVP stand for? Most Valuable Player and I must say the Kevin Durant really put Oklahoma City on the map. Not only his he averaging 29.7 points a game, he also landed his team in a playoff spot in the west which is a tougher conference than the East. I think it will go down between LeBron and Kevin, but whoever thought that Oklahoma City would make it this far and without Kevin Durant I don't know where OKC would stand in the West. Well in due time it will be announced and we shall see.


"Failure is not an option, but a learned lesson so we won't make the same mistakes in the future"

Sports King

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you Eric ...OKLA Cty 's Kevin Durant has been playing at a high level

    ReplyDelete