http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Who Dat Nation

 After all the hard work during the off season and the trials and tribulations that the city and organization has gone through they finally bring home a championship. I will be quite frank and state that I did not believe they could defeat the Colts and I was worng. While analyzing the game I saw a leader that will be mention when spectators, broadcasters, bloggers and the whole world when mentioning the top elite Quarterbacks in this day and age and that is Drew Brees. I tend to speak about Peyton Manning a lot when it comes to the Colts and their offense, but this time around Drew Brees had a better performance than Manning. Brees completed 32 completions which was tied for the most in Super Bowl history with Tom Brady. This was a great game to watch but I think the turnover point for me was when head coach Payton decided to go for an on-side kick in the 3rd quarter which led to a touchdown and ultimately the game. I think with this win it was historic for the city itself after the tragedy of hurricane katrina and the devastion that the city has been through. I believe we will see the Colts next year, but the Saints prove that hard work pays off and they deserve to be mention when we talk about the top teams in the NFL. I will speak more on the Super Bowl and more this Saturday 2/13/10 on my radio show at 11am.

Sports King

"Failing is not an option, but a learned lesson so we won't make the same mistakes in the future"

No comments:

Post a Comment