http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Miami Heat Continue To Struggle

 Well it seems like the Miami Heat continues to struggle as we reach the midway point in the middle of the season. As I watch the Heat play it seems to me like we play very well against the top teams in the league, but we struggle against teams that is not even above .500. I am disappointed to see the Heat in the 8th seed in the league and we are trying to stay above water just to maintain a playoff spot. The Heat are now 24-25 after losing to the Celtics last night and I believe that if the Heat continue on this road they may not even make it to the playoffs and even worse we may lose our franchise player Dwayne Wade. I know people may not want to believe it but he does not look to happy on the court and it has been a lot of speculation that he may want to go back to his hometown and play for Chicago. I truly hope that does not happen and I would like to think that Pat Riley will do anything in his power to keep Wade here during the off-season. Well I will continue to keep my eye on my hometeam and hopefully they can make the necessary adjustments to end the rest of the season well.


Sports Kings

"Failure is not an option but a learned lesson so we know what to do in the future"


Http://Twitter.Com/Easysworld

1 comment:

  1. Erik, youre right on the money I sort of expected this anyway but not to the point where they where struggling to just make the playoffs. Disappointing.

    ReplyDelete