http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ochocinco is fined again

   Once again Chad Ochocinco is fined 25,000 for tweeting during the preseason game against the Philadelphia Eagles on August 20th. NFL players are not allowed to post any messages on social media websites 90 minutes before kickoff & until post game media obligations are fulfilled. Everybody know Chad loves the attention and he brands himself very well. In fact, after he was fined he apologized stating "I've been fined by the league a substantial amount of money for tweeting, 1st time twitter hasn't made me money but cost me money," he wrote. Also, ""Dear NFL I apologize for tweeting during the game but that was 2 months of Bugatti payments you just took from me,I won't do it again,"

Let's see if this behavior will roll over to the regular season

Sports King

"Failure is not an option but a learned lesson so we won't make the same mistakes in the future"

No comments:

Post a Comment