http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Margarito is set to fight


  For those of you who listen to my radio blog a couple of weeks ago, I stated that Margarito was denied his license in CA but he recently applied for one in TX.Margarito's application for a license in Texas.Margarito and Pacquiao will meet Nov. 13 on HBO PPV at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington.Margarito stated "I want to thank the state of Texas for granting me a boxing license which enables me to continue my passion for the sport of boxing in the United States," Margarito said in a statement. "I have dedicated my life to giving the fans of the sport entertainment and excitement. On Nov. 13, this great opportunity will ultimately be fulfilled when I battle Manny Pacquiao." For Pacquiao it will be exciting to see him fight since being elected congressional seat in the Philippines. I believe this will turn out to be an incredible fight so grab your popcorn and get prepared.



Sports King


"Failure is not an option but a learned lesson so we won't make the same mistakes in the future"

No comments:

Post a Comment