http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Predictions On Round 1 Of The Playoffs

It's finally here ladies and gentlemen what we been waiting for over 17 weeks of great, exciting, and intriguing football the playoffs are here. I must say that this season was very unpredictable and entertaining, but this part of the season is truly win or go home. Now that the playoffs has arrive I will like to display my predictions on round 1 of the playoffs. In the AFC we have some great match-ups which consists of
Philadelphia at Dallas 8:00pm est Sat
When I analyze both teams it's a great match-up and even though I was wrong about last week and the Eagles lost I predict that they will win on Saturday because they have a chip on their shoulders with losing last week in a horrible performance displayed by the Eagles. I think McNabb and the Eagles will pull of a win and come one week closer to the Super Bowl.
Sunday game at 4:40 est Green Bay at Arizona
When I look at both teams I believe that it will be the battle of the QB's. I have to pick the Cardinals because even though they lost to the Packers last week I believe the Warner, Fitzgerald and Boldin will put on a show at their home stadium. I remember last year everybody doubted this team, but they shock the world by advancing all the way to the Super Bowl so this will be a great game.
The AFC playoff picture consists of
Saturday at 4:30pm New York Jets Vs Cincinnati Bengals
This is going to be a entertaining game for the most part because last week the Jets won, but I think Ochocinco has his ego riding on this game. I say that because CB Revis shut him down last week and Ochocinco had no answer for the shut-down corner. I will pick the Bengals because they play good during adversity and I think Palmer/Ochocinco really want to win not on for Ohio, but for their teammate Chris Henry
Sunday at 1:00pm Baltimore Vs New England Patriots
Good match-up but I have to pick the Pats because even though Wes Welker is not playing I still believe that Tom Brady will stay poise and execute. I know they will probably double Moss, but Brady will still find a way to get the ball to him. It will be a good match-up, but I think the Pats will win in a close game
I know the Colts who have clinched the south division, first round bye and home-field throughout the playoffs will watch anxiously to see who they will face. The Chargers have clinched the west division and first round bye may be the team that will go all the way because quiet as kept this team won their past 10 games. The New Orleans Saints have clinched the south division, first round bye and home-field throughout the playoffs will be prepare to destroy every team just to get to their destination. Minnesota Vikings clinched the north division and first round bye will also make it hard for teams to beat because Favre and the rest is showing teams that they are ready for the Super Bowl.
Well we will see what happens and I will post my results on Tuesday 1/12/10 so continue to follow me.
"Failure is not an option, but a learned lesson so we won't make the same mistakes"
Sports King

No comments:

Post a Comment