http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-king/2010/01/02/the-sports-analysis-show

Followers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Predictions After the AFC/NFC Championship Game

Well Ladies and Gents as you can see we have a Super Bowl match-up that will go down as one of the best games in my opinion. Last week I made my predictions and I went 2-0 on both games. The Jets went to play the Colts and I must say the first half it seem like they had Manning under control, but after the second half it seem like a brand new game. Manning was throwing darts and even through Reggie Wayne was cover by Revis it did not stop him from throwing over 300 yds to be exact he went 26-39 377 yds and 3 td's. The Jets allowed 461 total yds on their defense which is the most this season. Manning made two no name receivers look like all-starts and I am speaking about Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie. These two receivers had over 100 yds in catching in receiving and they both scored a td. Manning will find a way to analyze and breakdown in defense that comes his way and they face the biggest challenge yet and that is the Super Bowl XLIV as they head to Miami to face the Saints and win a Super Bowl Championship. The Saints is another team destined for greatness after beating the Vikings 31-28 in overtime. This game was exciting and had me jumping out of my seat because it was so many turnovers. The Vikings 6 fumbles and it ultimately cost them the game when Favre threw an interception. As the game ended I knew whoever won the coin toss in overtime will win and the Vikings call heads and it was tails. By the Saints receiving the ball they got into field goal range and Hartley hit a 40 yd kick sending the Saints to Miami for their first Super Bowl appearance in franchise history. This will be a great match-up between 2 great offensive teams and I will post my prediction tomorrow on who I think will win the Super Bowl. Continue to follow me as I keep you updated.
"Failure is not an option, but a learned lesson so we won't make the same mistakes"
Sports King

No comments:

Post a Comment